Clay, Ceramic, Pottery, Jewelry, Colorful, Werable art, Vivid, Nature, Organic, Natural, Flowers, Sea, Texture, Handmade....

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you
My own website with Original decorative pottery, jewelry and accessories, and were Each piece is exclusively and entirely handmade
Welcome to my little space made of clay and color.
Contact me to:
azuleterra.azulado@gmail.com

Saturday, June 26, 2010

O Solar...como foi... *** The Solar ... as ...

Já faz uma semana que o dia foi passado no Solar dos Zagallos.
Foi a minha primeira experiência em feira de artesanato ou evento do género.
O espaço é fantástico, vale a apena visitar, a organização muito boa.
Um dia completamente diferente. Dou os meus parabens aos actores e actrizes que figuraram durante todo o dia pelo espaço, foram exelentes.
Conheci outros artistas, vi outros trabalhos e tive uma recepção muito positiva ao meu trabalho.
... Valeu a pena.


It's been a week since the day was spent in the Solar Zagallo.

It was my first experience in arts and crafts fair or event of its kind.
The space is fantastic, it's just visiting, the organization very good.
A day completely different. I give my congratulations to the actors and actresses who have figured all day in space, were exelentes.
I met other artists, I saw other works and i had a very positive reception to my work.
... It was a very positive experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment