Clay, Ceramic, Pottery, Jewelry, Colorful, Werable art, Vivid, Nature, Organic, Natural, Flowers, Sea, Texture, Handmade....

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you
My own website with Original decorative pottery, jewelry and accessories, and were Each piece is exclusively and entirely handmade
Welcome to my little space made of clay and color.
Contact me to:
azuleterra.azulado@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The winner of the August giveaway is....

And it's time to announce the winner of the August giveaway.


To determine a winner I used the generator of  http://www.random.org/

I gave a number in order of entry to each comment, 1,2,3 ,....

(Just one entry was selected from each participant).

Of the 35 comments were 26 participants.

And the winner is:



The number 3



that bellongs to Blue Terracotta

Congratulations to the winner!

Thank you to all who participated, commented and praised my work, thank you for saying what iten of my etsy shop you liked best, contributing greatly to the selection of new pieces to put in the shop.

Thanks!

Azulado and Azuleterra not exist without you:)

I love my job, but it only makes sense when it comes out of my hand to anyone who likes it so much as I liked to do.

I'll do another giveaway soon:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra!

    I am so excited and happy to be the winner, especially of one of your beautiful pieces! I feel so special to be the lucky winner. Thank you ♥♥

    ReplyDelete