Clay, Ceramic, Pottery, Jewelry, Colorful, Werable art, Vivid, Nature, Organic, Natural, Flowers, Sea, Texture, Handmade....

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you
My own website with Original decorative pottery, jewelry and accessories, and were Each piece is exclusively and entirely handmade
Welcome to my little space made of clay and color.
Contact me to:
azuleterra.azulado@gmail.com

Friday, January 21, 2011

What's new

The new rings  are now available on the shop



more news will be available soon:

My son is now in good health, and went back to kindergarten. 
 I came back with full force to the studio. Prepare orders for stores, studies of color and shapes.
These are the first imagesI really liked the result I especially like the green / Jade.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


5 comments:

  1. your rings are lovely! a wonderful weekend to you too!

    Magda
    www.MagdamagdaFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these rings -so cute and pretty! Feel free to join the little game *Treasury Tuesday* on my blog, and share your favorite treasury..Love Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I just saw these at ALMA LUSA and bought one and the matching earrings for a giveaway on my blog! they are fantastic I'm so happy to find them and to share them!!! I am going to buy another for myself next week :) check out my blog!

    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha,

    Thank you:)
    I was now on your blog, loved it!

    ReplyDelete