Clay, Ceramic, Pottery, Jewelry, Colorful, Werable art, Vivid, Nature, Organic, Natural, Flowers, Sea, Texture, Handmade....

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you
My own website with Original decorative pottery, jewelry and accessories, and were Each piece is exclusively and entirely handmade
Welcome to my little space made of clay and color.
Contact me to:
azuleterra.azulado@gmail.com

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Novo email * New email

O novo email deste blog passa a ser azuleterra.azulado@gmail.com
Caso algum dia tenha tentado entrar em contacto comigo peço desculpa não ter respondido pois não recebi o seu email.
Sendo assim a partir de hoje sempre que queira alguma informação não hesite.


The new e-mail this blog becomes azuleterra.azulado@gmail.com
Should you ever tried to contact me I am sorry not to respond because I have not received your email.
So starting today whenever you want some information do not hesitate to contact me through the azuleterra.azulado@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment