Clay, Ceramic, Pottery, Jewelry, Colorful, Werable art, Vivid, Nature, Organic, Natural, Flowers, Sea, Texture, Handmade....

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you
My own website with Original decorative pottery, jewelry and accessories, and were Each piece is exclusively and entirely handmade
Welcome to my little space made of clay and color.
Contact me to:
azuleterra.azulado@gmail.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pregadeiras / Brooch



Depois de analisar muito bem a minha colecção , reparei que havia um iten em falta....

Pus mãos à obra, pesquisa de lojas de acessórios para comprar os alfinetes, buscas na net. Enquanto isso no atelier a modelagem das flores a sua pintura, estudo de embalagens.
Eis que finalmente e depois de varias tentativas frustradas de conseguir fazer uma foto no exterior SEM CHUVA, o sol fez uma breve visita e aqui estão elas.

Qual é a mulher que não gosta de receber uma flor?

After reviewing well, my collection, I noticed that there was a missing iten ...
I set to work, searching for stores to buy accessories for the pins, searching the net, research prices, etc.. Meanwhile in the studio I did the modeling of flowers, her painting and the study of packaging.
Behold, finally and after several failed attempts to make a picture outside WITHOUT RAIN, the sun made a brief visit and here they are.

What woman does not like to receive a flower?





No comments:

Post a Comment