Clay, Ceramic, Pottery, Jewelry, Colorful, Werable art, Vivid, Nature, Organic, Natural, Flowers, Sea, Texture, Handmade....

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you
My own website with Original decorative pottery, jewelry and accessories, and were Each piece is exclusively and entirely handmade
Welcome to my little space made of clay and color.
Contact me to:
azuleterra.azulado@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Featured on ThongbaiTatong's blog

Bai, the great designer behind ThongbayTatongfeatured my work  in her wonderful blog.


I'm so happy and flattered, I really love her work, the clothes are beautiful, unique,practical and comfortable.


Read the post here!

7 comments:

  1. All the four creations are beautiful but the scarf is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra,

    Thank you for featuring my clothes.

    It is wonderful to support each other. Let's do it more often;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Sandra! What a beautiful feature!
    You know I love and admire your wonderful work, it is a great inspiration for me!
    I love Bai's work too, she's very talented!
    Keep up the great work, girls!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your feature : ) Your pottery colours and texture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful blog!I love both of your work, Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely words :)

    Bai, you are so right, I loved this experience ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the blogspot on you, Sandra! Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete