Clay, Ceramic, Pottery, Jewelry, Colorful, Werable art, Vivid, Nature, Organic, Natural, Flowers, Sea, Texture, Handmade....

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you
My own website with Original decorative pottery, jewelry and accessories, and were Each piece is exclusively and entirely handmade
Welcome to my little space made of clay and color.
Contact me to:
azuleterra.azulado@gmail.com

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Handmade, a lifestyle choice

What's marvelous, behind handmade, is above all the history of each piece. What  exist behind it.
When I buy something made ​​by hand, I'm just not to buy something I need but I am acquiring a carefully crafted piece.
This simple gesture carries an immense positive energy, and I want that energy around me.

I leave you two suggestions.

Belle Terre is a purveyor of natural, handcrafted soaps, lip balms and related products.



It is worth visiting the shop and see the affection and devotion they give to every detailconcern for the environment and wonderful products.


Another suggestion is diohej, 



She makes beautiful Unique bags, purse frame, coinpurse, iPhone case, call the case. Quilting technique, hand embroidery, machineembroidery, lace and stitching machine free decorated.




An absolutely beautiful work. I have one and love it.





http://www.etsy.com/shop/belleterre


http://www.etsy.com/shop/diohej



4 comments:

  1. oh, wow! thank you very much Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Belleterre é uma das minhas lojas preferidas.. ando há que tempos para comprar lá.. à espera de melhores dia$!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely-looking shops. :) Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shops! TZhan you for the link.

    ReplyDelete