Clay, Ceramic, Pottery, Jewelry, Colorful, Werable art, Vivid, Nature, Organic, Natural, Flowers, Sea, Texture, Handmade....

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Click on the image below and let yourself travel to my handmade site

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you

Come visit me here Where handmade news waiting for you
My own website with Original decorative pottery, jewelry and accessories, and were Each piece is exclusively and entirely handmade
Welcome to my little space made of clay and color.
Contact me to:
azuleterra.azulado@gmail.com

Monday, May 2, 2011

Thanks son!


Still in mode Mother's Day,

Thanks son!

Because of you I am a better person.

And even when things are not going the best way, in those days that life plays on us , and gives us difficult obstacles to overcome, even in these days, are you who, with your innocence and purity,  of a three years old kid, that  teach me and help me  to overcome.
I love you son... so much ... so much .... so much ....



3 comments:

  1. beautiful, both the picture and your words!

    my kids are a bit older now, then your son, but the love I feel for them is not to describe! being a mother is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks:)

    you are so right fleur, motherhood is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete